iraqna.ahlamuntada.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

iraqna.ahlamuntada.com

الرئيسيةWWW.IRAQNA.AHLAأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

احل ميجات بلغة الاجنبية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ليفر حنوش
المشـرفــــــــ
المشـرفــــــــ
ليفر حنوش

المساهمات : 61
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2008
الموقع : سوريا

احل ميجات بلغة الاجنبية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: احل ميجات بلغة الاجنبية   احل ميجات بلغة الاجنبية I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 23, 2008 12:45 pm

words begain with a.b.c nombers begain with 1.2.3 music begain with do.re.me true love its you&me BaHBaaaaaaak -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- IN THE MORNING I CAN'T SLEEP CUZ I MISS U IN THE NOON I CAN'T EAT CUZ I MISS YOU IN THE NIGHT I CAN'T SLEEP CUZ AM HUNGRY -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- And God money love loved. Other. Delight (bshoufk) make happy and. (jeeatk) . O Wana poem (ént) friend. A poet. Sweetens the hair in description to me . And in self. (want) and yesterday and day. Early. And what deviated a housing changed in cardiac. And greeted. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- who loses money loses much who loses a freind loses much more who loses faith loses much much more but who loses you lose all -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- you're the rainbow after the rain you're the smile when im in pain when im crippled you lend a hand im so blessed you are my friend.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Year 1427 is on the way "wish U" "HAPPY NEW YEAR" Soft as Silk Wite as Milk Sweet as Honey and Full of Love and Money -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- We have been friends for years. In that time we have shared many tears. You are always the first person I call When my back is against the wall. There have been numerous good times too, I am grateful I found a friend in you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- I'm looking for :: one honest heart ..that i can believe in ...two loveing arms,,that will never let me go ...one good man that I can count on ;;;;; it shouldn't be so hard ,,,finding one honest heart.....LOVE YOU -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- it`s a nice feeling when u know some one love u someone miss u someone need u but it feels much better when u know someone ever never will forget u and that`s me a gift for my love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

احل ميجات بلغة الاجنبية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
iraqna.ahlamuntada.com :: :::::::::: المنتدى الادبي والثقافي:::::::::: :: قسم المسجــــــــــات-
انتقل الى: